Ever wondered if you should incorporate toner into your skincare routine? Short answer: YES! Toner is the first leave-on skincare step that hydrates and treats. It's a fast-penetrating liquid that delivers your skin a quick hit of hydration and preps it to better absorb ingredients from further products and treatments while leaving you with soft, plump, glowy skin.
Good news! We formulated a recipe which is ideal for ALL skin types and it offers so many benefits:
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Increases circulation for faster regeneration
- Restores your skin's pH balance (although I hope you don't use harsh cleansers on your skin anyway!!)
- Adds a layer of protection
- Hydrates, treats and refreshes skin
Formulated with beneficial acids, antioxidants, cosmeceuticals and anti-inflammatories:
- Hyaluronic acid
- Rosemary floral water
- Organic witch hazel
- Biofermented sea kelp
- Vitamin B3, vitamin B5
- Organic aloe vera
- Botanical extracts such as chamomile, green tea, helichrysum
Treat your face with this luxurious, revitalizing elixir spritz before putting on your moisturizer for high-end nourishment!
Also available in gel form. The only difference is the spray has Low molecular weight HA and the gel has High molecular weight HA.